Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Got mine today. Going to call my dealer and get it scheduled. They are going to have to replace my drivers side. Took a stick my first time out.lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got mine today, I am in the same boat as others, installed my JBS a week ago.:icon_rolleyes: JBS is far better I am sure, but still a slap in the face. I live three hours from nearest dealer, so not worth the gas to haul it in. Thought about doing it anyway and make them install them over the JBS.

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Received it today for my 2012... asspipes..I have the JBS guards and won't even call them..like someone else here said in the trash..

·
Beatle
218 Posts
Just got mine the other day.Turns out the guards are the same ones on the 2014 models so those of you who bought the JBS ones are getting a better protection.But hey,these are free so gonna go with the recall ones first.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Received my letter today...I was thinking that maybe they would forget us in Canada...but they didn't.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yep got mine Wednesday wahoooo wonder if they cover more than the last upgrade hmmmm

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hmmmm that's not good

·
Registered
285 Posts
My shop ask me to drop mine off today. Well knowing how long it took the last go round mine is still out back.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Same here had mine for 2 yrs now have not had any of those issues//////// yet

·
Registered
262 Posts
Dropped mine off for the recall and asked the service manager if they have had any problems with 2014 belts and he said several, I'm sure the added power is nice but I will stick to my 2013. Just waiting on Kawi to come out with a sport model to compete with the rzr I think I will be waiting a while.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in North Texas, got my recall last week for my 2012. The dealership said there is going to likely be a shortage of parts, so get them in ASAP.

·
Registered
13 Posts
recall

I called my dealership (kens sports in Kaukauna WI) Monday and the parts were in Tuesday. I'm dropping off my teryx4 Saturday and they said I can pick it up on Monday. If it works out that way I'm pretty happy. Should be no shortage

·
Registered
285 Posts
Please post some pictures I'd like to see if they cover more than the last upgrade

·
Registered
47 Posts
They ordered mine last week, they came in Tuesday dropping the t4 off tomorrow. My wife works at the dealership hopefully mine is a fast turn around.

·
Beatle
218 Posts
I called my dealership (kens sports in Kaukauna WI) Monday and the parts were in Tuesday. I'm dropping off my teryx4 Saturday and they said I can pick it up on Monday. If it works out that way I'm pretty happy. Should be no shortage

Just took mine to Ken Sports also.Shoild be done tomorrow.Got the parts right away.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Got my letter. Gonna call the dealer tomorrow. '13 LE EPS. I'd really like to see a pic of what they're doing to them.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts