Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I called my dealership (kens sports in Kaukauna WI) Monday and the parts were in Tuesday. I'm dropping off my teryx4 Saturday and they said I can pick it up on Monday. If it works out that way I'm pretty happy. Should be no shortage

Hey that's my dealer too!

·
Vendor
1,121 Posts
save the letters!! If you bust a hole in them a year from now. You know there is a new set sitting and waiting there for free. recalls don't expire to my knowledge.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Got my letter last week, went riding this weekend and finally busted a floorboard. 3300 miles before one busted. Hopefully they will replace the floorboard too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know if the recall is on the 2014 T4's? I had a tree come through drivers floor. When I got looking there is exposed floor boards underneath without any protection

·
Registered
254 Posts
Does anyone know if the recall is on the 2014 T4's? I had a tree come through drivers floor. When I got looking there is exposed floor boards underneath without any protection
The 14's come with the newest floorboards w/ metal guards. JBS has the only true fix for Kaws floorboard issue.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Before I got my letter in the mail the dealer I bought mine from called me to schedule an appointment to get it done. I am getting it done first of september. The could do it this week but dont have time to take it in.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dropped mine off today for my dealer closed and they said I can pick it up tomorrow. I will post pics

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Dropped it off yesterday and picked it up today. Guards are on and only took 2 days for dealer to get the parts. I never cracked my floorboards before so hopefully these will keep that from ever happening

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got mine fixed at red river powersports in gainsville tx too had big hole in floor board they fixed it and braced dropped it friday afternoon picked it up saturday mornin fast turn around

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
I thought it was also worth mentioning when I picked up my T4, there were 2 XP1000's in the mechanics bay. I asked if they were new, getting prepped, but tech said they belonged to customers and needed repairs....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Anyone looking for JBS Floorboard Guards I have a set for sale NIB. I bought 7 sets this past weekend and a guy backed out on me. I can make you a great deal if your able to pick them up, my zip is 44855. PM me for price.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I took a look at the 2015 floorboard protectors, much improved over the 2014 protectors. I wonder why they are not installing the 2015 protectors under recall?? If mine break again, which they will, I am going to request the 2015 protection!!

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
I took a look at the 2015 floorboard protectors, much improved over the 2014 protectors. I wonder why they are not installing the 2015 protectors under recall?? If mine break again, which they will, I am going to request the 2015 protection!!
Yea, how about pics? I've not anything about better protection other than the 14 style...lol JBS FTW!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I've got another recall for mine also they want to put the 14 style boards with the 15 style protectors its the second recall that I've gotten for the floorboards I need to get that done sometime soon

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a14 4 months ago and mine got a hole on drivers side 1st trip out. So i wouldnt waste much time if thats all they offer. Took it to the shop a they said Kawasaki said since it was already the updated version the best they could do is maybe help me a little on the price.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts