Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea let me add that i have ridden they crap out of mine in those 4 months and would buy it again over the other choices.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Kaw's FB guards suck !!!!! There's 2 guys in our group with the updated guards and broke there FB behind the metal. What a waste of time and money Kaw, you can do better than that !!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I bought a14 4 months ago and mine got a hole on drivers side 1st trip out. So i wouldnt waste much time if thats all they offer. Took it to the shop a they said Kawasaki said since it was already the updated version the best they could do is maybe help me a little on the price.
That sucks man. After 2 broken FB I bought JBS guards and never looked back. The 2hr round trip to the dealer plus down time got old quick. I can't say enough about my JBS guards, worth every penny. If you don't run big tires 28"+ and never want any FB issues again call JBS or there $299 on eBay.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm thinking 30 mayhems. Can i do a 2 inch lift and those floor guards ?
To be honest I'm not sure. I'm running 27" BH w/ 1" spacers & Gorilla lift and I'm ok.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Still haven't received mine yet for my 2012 T4. When I check Kawasaki.com, it says there is a recall for my VIN number for floor guards. My address hasn't changed, its odd that some people get the letter and others don't!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Still haven't received mine yet for my 2012 T4. When I check Kawasaki.com, it says there is a recall for my VIN number for floor guards. My address hasn't changed, its odd that some people get the letter and others don't!
Just print out that page and present it to the dealer....thats what I did and it worked. after the recall work I put four coats of Hurculiner over the entire impact area in the wheel wells to help protect the floorboard plastic.

·
Registered
254 Posts
This was just posted on JBS forum !!!!

1 set of raw welded Teryx Floor Guards

1 set of raw spot welded Terxy Floor Guards

Comes AS IS

Special Pricing raw welded $49 each + shipping with hardware!!

Special Pricing raw spot welded $25 + shipping with hardware!!

**Fits T4 12-Current
**Fits T2 14-Current

Limited quantities available.
Contact us at 304 877 3419

61 - 71 of 71 Posts