·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts

2" HL lift and 28" Roctanes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
No diff in power. I had softened the shocks all the way down. I had to tighten the front spring back up some. It rubbed the nub just a bit on a hard left turn. Tightening the shock spring a bit took care of that.

·
West Michigan
110 Posts
No diff in power. I had softened the shocks all the way down. I had to tighten the front spring back up some. It rubbed the nub just a bit on a hard left turn. Tightening the shock spring a bit took care of that.

Awesome, Thanks for the info :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
719 Posts

Rms 3" a arm lift with 30 x 10 x 14 monster mayhems.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
2" highlifter with 30x10x14 bighorns. I don't have any rubbing. I bought 2+6 offset wheels to help make sure nothing rubbed.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
If you have 30's they rub the back of the cage unless they are way undersized. 28" Rocktanes and HL lift rub the rear of my buddies cage. And my 30" moto mtc and 3" Gorilla lift rub.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
I havent rub my cage but i do rub the nub a little on hard left. I have 3+5 rims

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
The rms must move the wheels back some then. That's what the new 3" catvos and 5" super atv is supposed to do too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
I didnt measure it but it looks like a little. It did for sure straighen up the canber on the rear. Not perfec but alot better than stock.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I didnt measure it but it looks like a little. It did for sure straighen up the canber on the rear. Not perfec but alot better than stock.

Do those mounts for the rear shocks looks sturdy? It looks like a piece of tubing ran vertical

·
Registered
719 Posts
Tubes with a guset. And yes very sturdy. I have worriers and i would recommwnd they to anybody.

·
Registered
111 Posts
2" highlifter with 30x10x14 bighorns. I don't have any rubbing. I bought 2+6 offset wheels to help make sure nothing rubbed.

What wheels are they? I was going to run the MSA M20's which are 3.5X3.5, but more offset would be nice to space the wheels out even further.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Here's mine with 28 Itp Bajacross on 14 m 20s gorilla stage 1 that is a 2 inch lift

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Here's another lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts