Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Pm sent with email address!! Very much appreciated!!

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm getting this out to everyone ASAP. I've gotten a ton of requests and I'm sending it. No one who gives me an e-mail address will be refused. Some of you may get duplicates lol as this truly has been a massive mission which I'm happy to contribute to the T4 forum people. If I've missed you please have patience I'll get to you. BTW A FEW HAVE ASKED HOW MUCH THIS COST OR WHAT I WANTED. ALL I ASK FROM YOU IS TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS AND PASS THE GESTURE ON. YOU ALL T4 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP TO ME..

Reactions: Customaudio

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Pm sent. Thanks again Mickeytkd!!! Much appreciated !!! You guys are the best

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
If there were a forum member of the year contest you would win it hands down! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
THANK YOU but not why I did it. These machines cost a pretty buck and for the cost they should come with the full service manual. I'm providing alittle relief from that as it was shared with me.. I'll keep doing it for a little while longer.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Thanks for the manual Mickey!

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i'VE NOW MADE Tall Pines ATV park in NY my home T4 driving. Anyone in this area should check them out really great people..

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
yOU WON"T regret the visit. Joe Kent and family are great people and make you feel like family also..

21 - 40 of 67 Posts