Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
HEY EVERYONE THIS PDF MANUAL IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ANYONE ASKING FOR IT (FREE OF COURSE). aLL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROVIDE ME AN E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT WILL ACCEPT A 13 MEG FILE AND I'LL GET IT TO YOU ASAP. THIS IS WHAT THE SHOPS USE FOR REPAIRING/MAINTAINING A T4 SO YOU MIGHT SAVE A FEW BUCKS ON THINGS YOU COULD DO YOURSELF. IT'S CLOSE TO 700 PAGES OF STEP BY STEP ACTIONS. SEE YOU ON THE TRAILS. WOOHOO

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Please friends if you're requesting this manual you need to pm me not post your address on the open forum as i don't read all of them. You also need to provide me an e-mail address that will accept a 13 meg pdf. File. I've gotten many returned e-mails stating it was undeliverable due to the size and restriction of your provider. I can't any longer respond to each of you that it's been bounced back to me as i get many request. Please follow my simple instructions and i'll get it to you asap. If you requested this service/repair file and didn't recieve it yet it's because of the aboved mentioned problems. Thank you

61 - 67 of 67 Posts