Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you get to try Renegade Ridge they only do a few rides a year. We had a blast last year. Rock Run is also on are listed for the year

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Check out www.riderplanet-usa.com you pick the state and it will give you prices times and local hotels and campgrounds

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Finleyville. How about you. I ride some local trails,wellsville Ohio, hatfield. I plan on trying 4 seasons and mines and Meadows. I also wouldn't mind trying Rock Run.
Cool! I just added Finleyville to the Teryx bucket list. It's not too far fro where I'm at. I've been planning to check out Four Seasons as well as Mines and Meadows this spring/summer. I'm up for an adventure almost any weekend!

Honestly, I haven't taken the Teryx beyond the woods in my back yard. I've cut 2-3 miles of trails since I bought the Teryx 2 months ago. It's getting to the point where the growth is starting to come back strong, so I won't likely be clearing many more trails until fall.

I don't currently have a trailer (on the prowl for an aluminum tandem axel, however I haven't found anything that looked reliable at a reasonable cost) so I plan to rent one from U-Haul whenever necessary.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If you get to try Renegade Ridge they only do a few rides a year. We had a blast last year. Rock Run is also on are listed for the year

I haven't heard of Renegade Ridge - I'll have to look into that!

Rock run sounds dangerous with the stock Bighorn 2.0's - hah!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following this post. I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh. Just picked up my Teryx a week ago. Would love to get a group together for a ride somewhere close.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know this topic has been asleep for a while but there is a poker run in Hawthorn the Saturday after labor day that a few friends and I are going to just letting you know. I have not rode this run before but one of the guys going have been doing it for awhile

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I know this topic has been asleep for a while but there is a poker run in Hawthorn the Saturday after labor day that a few friends and I are going to just letting you know. I have not rode this run before but one of the guys going have been doing it for awhile

That's great to hear! Glad that I saw this with a few days to spare, haha! What time are you guys meeting up there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Most likely be there by 9 or 915 I am only about 45 minutes away from there

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sounds good. I am about 1h20m away from Hawthorne PA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts