Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section. But my hunt club has lost a bunch of members and we decided to open up to atv/utv/dirtbikes. For $350 you get an unlimited year long pass for your immediate family, wife, kids and yourself. You can camp, ride, pretty much anything you want. Property located just outside Charlottesville VA. If interested hit me up for more info.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section. But my hunt club has lost a bunch of members and we decided to open up to atv/utv/dirtbikes. For $350 you get an unlimited year long pass for your immediate family, wife, kids and yourself. You can camp, ride, pretty much anything you want. Property located just outside Charlottesville VA. If interested hit me up for more info.
What a deal that is!!!! I wish I lived closer. I grew up in Va beach but in good ole Alabama now so......good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Roach we already have 25 folks for Cleveland on our way to 30. 9 paid last night and were bringing out more Sunday. It's a smoking deal and I have about an hour of video I shot as we rode there last night. Ride with us sunday....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roach we already have 25 folks for Cleveland on our way to 30. 9 paid last night and were bringing out more Sunday. It's a smoking deal and I have about an hour of video I shot as we rode there last night. Ride with us sunday....
Yeah he said y'all were coming down. We are riding Sunday too! What time are y'all wanting to meet up?

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I sent you a PM call me

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Lucky dog!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Lucky dog!!!!!

One of the guys on another group I ride with heard of it. So we all connected a bunch of us went and rode it Thursday and paid on the spot. And within one day 25 of us were in? There is just no place in va that is under 3 hr for us to ride. This is an 1 hr 20 min from me. Looking forward to riding with thread op on Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I bet. I should load up and head that way lol. That is one great thing about living in Alabama. No shortages of places to ride. Have fun and take a TOTM winner!!!

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Let us know if anyone has interest he my still have some openings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could we come pay a day fee to check it out ? Sounds perfect for us but would like to check it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts