Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kills me to post this, unfortunately due to work I will not be able to attend this year I was so pumped to go. I booked a room at the Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites back in Dec so that I would have a room. Before I cancel it is there anyone on here who is in need of a room? Moab is a small town so I'm assuming the few hotels it has are sold out and I'd rather help someone on here then a random stranger take my reservation. PM me or email me [email protected] for information I have to cancel by the 10th and can easily roll it over to your name.

·
Registered
68 Posts
depending on the price of the hotel i might be interested in that. but can i buy your ticket/tickets from you?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a ticket I was going as a sponsor/vendor with a partnership with Discount Tire, sorry.
Its a 2 queen suite with sofa bed so you can sleep a bunch of people, $259 per night. I had it from the 11th-18th but again I can shorten it/change etc. Just let me know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
ok, well it was worth a try. I need a ticket, I procrastinad buying one and then wasn't able to get one because registration closed.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doh! Sorry...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts