Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm going to do my best to make this....my machine is down for repairs and upgrades....probably will button up early and finish when it is warmer outside?

Reactions: MIKE_D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
We have a few machines for the Evarts day trip, 5 to be exact, anyone else wanna join? As it is now we have 3 T4's and 2 T2's. Planning to leave the South Evarts campground 0930-1000 EST.
Which day mike?

Reactions: MIKE_D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
When I type that into my phone all I get is an rv park at 104 turner lane. Is that the place? I'm guessing no....

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
ALERT ALERT!!! Some of us have had trouble with the Evarts address. We will now be meeting on the Putney side. Here is the address. Your destination will be on your left. Lol.

8331 U.S. 119, Putney, KY 40865

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
ROLL CALL!!!

Trying to get a solid list of riders so we don't forget anyone. I will be at Emily's cabin on the Putney side around noon tomorrow, Monday. Plan to ride some Monday and the main ride is Tuesday. I know some have PM'd info and that's fine. We need to get a roster nailed down. See you there!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'll be there.

·
Registered
268 Posts
22nd for me.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.