Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why doesn't who ever started this site for the rhino, rzr, and teryx start a forum for the Prowler. They are growing in popular and there are not any other forums for them so it would be the first.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I could be mean & play the devil's advocate & say there's no forum because no one cares about the Prowler! I won't say that 'cuz I try to be open minded. I guess I just assumed there would be one for almost all machines as there's thousands of every brand out there & interest is growing by leaps & bounds. I'm probably the exception in that I only visit the Teryx forums & don't know much about what else is out there. I only own one UTV, but seems like many of you own multiple machines (often of competing brands) & that's good. It would be boring if we all owned/liked only one brand!:drive1:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was very honest of but true. There are many prowler owners out there they are just new like the teryx and the rzr it will take time for them to really grow as popular as the Rhino. But I think that with the addition of the new Prowler 1000 XTZ it will make the Prowlers popularity increase a lot. I have an XTZ on the way it should get here around November. I believe it will be a good machine which will bring the prowler into its on popularity. Kind of like Polaris making the RZR 50" wide and Kawasaki putting the power proven 750 Brute Force in the Teryx or Yamaha's years of experience with the Rhino. Just like you said "it would be boring if we all owned/liked only one brand!"

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been on arcticchat.com a lot. I own two Arctic Cat ATVs and that forum is great. However it is not solely dedicated to the prowler. There may be a market for something like that. Thankfully I chose the Teryx over the prowler anyways.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Cant wait till the new XTZ comes out

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Why doesn't who ever started this site for the rhino, rzr, and teryx start a forum for the Prowler. They are growing in popular and there are not any other forums for them so it would be the first.
their are other forums that include prowler!!

I could be mean & play the devil's advocate & say there's no forum because no one cares about the Prowler! I won't say that 'cuz I try to be open minded. I guess I just assumed there would be one for almost all machines as there's thousands of every brand out there & interest is growing by leaps & bounds. I'm probably the exception in that I only visit the Teryx forums & don't know much about what else is out there. I only own one UTV, but seems like many of you own multiple machines (often of competing brands) & that's good. It would be boring if we all owned/liked only one brand!:drive1:
of course if you said that then you would be pretty much a dumb ass!! Cuz the prowler along with others like our teryx's are going to squish the rhino, keep an open mind, not open mouth...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts