·
Registered
813 Posts
And @ 14K it better be...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks Like They Did There Homework

:TX:Alot Of What I Read Is The Stuff That Should Have Been Added To The Rex. I Have A Mule In The Plant And It Is Hard To Belive That The Rex Came From That Line. Love My Rex But It Almost Looks Like The Testers Drank Some Suds As They Developed Things Like The Clutch Or No Fuel Gauge And Not Putting A Reserve So You Know Its Time To Go Home Or The Top That Breaks. Great Bike Wouldnt Buy The Cat But Man Someone Missed A Thing Or 2.:TX:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ehh yea I realized that the other day, those things are very necessary, the top cracking surprised they didn't do a test for that. Also what do you mean by the clutch, like when u press the brake and shift into reverse, than when you press the gas it slams the shifter over, or something, but it doesnt sound healthy at all.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just an update:

UTV Guide.net is going to review the prowler on September 21st.

It looks like some people have gotten too ride it.

Rhino Mayhem said:
i just drove it at the black hills rally. way fast!!!! we did 82 mph on dirt, i have it on video. here are some pics of it... i got to drive it for about an hour. it is really cool. i think you will be seeing alot of customized cat 1000's in the dunes this year!!!
That was taken from this thread.

Also, it looks like Dragon Fire Racing has one too start making aftermarket parts for them.

DRAGONFIRERACING said:
we have one here at the shop and it is damn fast, The fastest one out of the box for sure. we are designing a 1400cc big bore kit, +6 long Travel and a bunch of other goodies
That was taken from the same thread.

Chris

·
Registered
110 Posts
According to the review it is not any faster than the 700 on take off.It has a lot more top end speed though.I really don't care about running 75mph I just want to get up to top speed fast.

I also read on the Polaris PRC forum that Polaris's take on it is that is does not comply with the Goverment imposed cc limit for Utvs and that may end up causing Arctic Cat a lot of problems.

·
Registered
813 Posts
:icon_thumleft:Hell I run 70mph on the top,saved ALOT of money too...

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
Saw this in person the engine is nice but the suspension and drivetrain
doesnt look beefed up for the added power I guess time will tell.:hurt1:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts