·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Another cool video.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! We have had a ton of fun shooting video and rock crawling the Wildcat. We cant wait to get it to Moab!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is that wildcat all stock? Very impressive climbs and decents. The articulation of the suspension appeared kinda stiff, but there was one clip where it looked pretty decent. For a stock sxs though, best I've seen yet! It looked alot like the professionally built rock crawlers in action.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Rotr

How does the wildcat compare to the other fleet of sxs you guys run?

Your videos are awesome. wish you'd write a review on it :icon_thumleft:

It looks pretty freakin cool to me... shhhh don't tell anyone, I want one!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Is that wildcat all stock? Very impressive climbs and decents. The articulation of the suspension appeared kinda stiff, but there was one clip where it looked pretty decent. For a stock sxs though, best I've seen yet! It looked alot like the professionally built rock crawlers in action.
Yes the wildcat in this video is all stock right out of the crate. It rock crawls with the best of them!

Rotr

How does the wildcat compare to the other fleet of sxs you guys run?

Your videos are awesome. wish you'd write a review on it :icon_thumleft:

It looks pretty freakin cool to me... shhhh don't tell anyone, I want one!
The wildcat is impressive in stock form and it holds it own!

Thanks for the compliment on the videos. As for a review.... guess we will just let the videos do the talking for now. lol

They are cool.... and dont worry I wont tell anyone on ya!

The ground clearance is amazing. Great video...except for all the squeaking!
The ground clearance is amazing for a stock machine! We ran the wildcat hard in the sand and dirt before going to the rocks and like all of our sxs the brakes sure squeak after those dusty conditions.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Dust is the cause of all that...everytime I hear that I think it's water but you weren't near any haha. Pretty sweet video...great for a stock machine..but that stock machine isn't cheap...you are paying for some good stuff there.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks cshannahan! Yeah its not cheap but like you say there is a lot of really great stuff on there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts