Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red Teryx on order from Kelly's in Mesa Az. and I am checking on local forum members. This is my first post ANYWHERE and I'm looking forward to all the information here....

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am in AZ also. I almost bought from Kelly's but they were not willing to deal very much so I went elsewhere. North Valley Kawasaki off of Cave Creek and Greenway is where I got mine. They were $100 more out the door than Aaron's in Casa Grande bought Aaron's has a waiting list. I bought the base model and got it for under $10K out the door (all fees, taxes and offroad registration). I then added an extended warranty and street legal registration through the dealer so I was ended up being a little more than $10K completely OTD. Kelly's would not go below $11,200 OTD for me which not not include the extended warranty or street legal registration.

Shop around to make sure you are getting the best deal. Both Aaron's and North Valley quoted OTD prices over the phone to me. Talk to Bob at North Valley. I told him he had a deal and gave hime my credit card number for a deposit and when I got there things went quickly and smoothly and I was out the door for the price he quoted to me on the phone. No hassles and great people to deal with.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great deal, I spoke to North Valley Kawi and they would not budge from $11,200 OTD...so I went elsewhere ;) Great deal you got there though!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am in Tucson and got a base Teryx from Kawasaki Superstore in Goodyear AZ. They were very willing to deal on price. They even delivered it to Tucson for me.
Get the extended service, it will be worth it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
prices

I bought mine from Kellys, and thanks to Glamis Rob for the heads up on his price----I got the same deal that he got with the extended warranty and street legal kit. I dont know if they are still willing to do that again but its worth a try if you live in the east valley. They had a green LE and 3 red basic models as of thursday....................

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
What is the street legal kit?
Any pictures?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts