Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to the enter the Teryx of the Month contest for August 2020!

We are looking for the best video or photo that features your Kawasaki Teryx.

We welcome everyone, including staff and vendors, to participate.

Contest Rules: :cop2:
  • The "Video" or "Photo" must be submitted to this thread
  • Only ONE "Video" or "Photo" will be allowed, so make it your best. If you enter more than one, I'll pick the first one you submitted.
  • You must be the owner of the Teryx
  • If you'd like, include a description of your Teryx with a list of all modifications :tools1:
  • As always, photos are still welcome, but well edited videos are encouraged :lousyputer_smilie:
Voting will begin on or about the 1st day of the month, and run for 10 days. Once the voting ends, we will publish the winning "Video" or "Photo" on the front page and the winner will also receive:

Current Prize:

Custom TOTM Winner Title and a gift card. :pepper1:

:drive1: God Bless!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sold my 2005 honda rubicon to buy a 2014 Teryx4 LE so I can take my wife and 2 boys (ages 6 and 3) with me. Had to install a winch cause they won't be much help if we get stuck.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My 2020 LE I bought new about a month ago, this is on our second trip out with it. I installed a glass windshield, rear bump seat, warn 3500 winch and a 2" lift so far. I bought this so our family of 5 can all come out together.

·
Administrator
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To make things a little more simple, I've decided to just add a poll to the existing contest thread; instead of creating a new thread. Duh, why didn't I think of that before? The poll will close in a week. Good luck everyone!

·
Administrator
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a reminder - the poll is now attached to the contest thread. No new thread for the vote. I'll probably post a new thread since many people may not be coming back here to read new posts.

·
Administrator
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
azwaterguy, the August contest is closed and the poll is already posted. Keep an eye out for the September contest that should open around mid-August.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts