Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys and Gals, check out our NEW LED Dome/Rock Light which is the size of a quarter yet 1 ½ times brighter than competitors larger 15 LED units. It can be mounted anywhere and offers 360 degree coverage to illuminate your cab, engine bay, wheel wells or anywhere you need a super bright, super smooth light! It is offered in 1.5” and 1.75” Tube Mount (and a Panel Mount available NOW!) to suit any application! Retail $49.95 and up

TF.net Members get $5 off

Dome Light w/ Built in Switch 61-6080 = $66.95
Dome Light w/Built in Switch Tube Mount Adapter 61-6082 = $12.95
Dome Light NO switch 61-6084 = $49.95
Dome Light NO Switch Tube Mount Adapter 61-6086 = $10.95

Here are some spy photos of the revised versions!

All of the dome lights now have the resistor inside the billet housing to make wiring through your cage easier! We still have a panel mount version that does not have a built in switch offered for those of you looking to add lights for rock crawling, service lighting, or just lighting up camp that you can switch from the dash or wherever you wish! $49.95 and up

The button version is offered in Panel, and Tube mount to suit any application. It has a built in water resistant switch so all you have to do it pick up power and ground. If you have a lighted whip you can simply tap off it so you don't have to worry about running wire all the way to your dash! There will also be a small slit in the base so you can use a zip-tie or strap to mount it your cage if you want to avoid any drilling! As you can see the base for the tube mount is removable to convert it from tube mount to panel mount. We took all the feedback we received and incorporated into the new units! The price of the button versions is just $66.95.

·
Registered
340 Posts
these are sweet! question, can i get one in black and what color light do they emit?

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are sweet! question, can i get one in black and what color light do they emit?
Thanks Gantt425 we are excited about them! We do not have any anodized and unfortunately were not planning on it. We wanted it to be brighter and more compact than similar products and to price it lower as well. They emit a crisp white light and I will try to get pictures of it on.

Brian B - I will try to get some photos up soon!

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to get a couple of photos of the pattern and coverage last night. I took the pictures against a garage and the dome light was 18ft away and I was took the pictures from 30 feet away. I put a small flashlight near the garage as a point of reference for the first picture because it was pitch dark without it.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Very Impressive.

Do they have a cover for exposure to water?
How much wattage do they use?
Can you adjust for wide or narrow beam?

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very Impressive.

Do they have a cover for exposure to water?
How much wattage do they use?
Can you adjust for wide or narrow beam?
We do not have a cover for exposure to water but maybe I will have to have some fun dunk testing it. They draw roughly 3 watts and the beam is not adjustable. The reflector offers a huge amount of coverage though and we have gotten great feedback so far. We sent some out for testing as rock lights to Four Wheeler and got this response:

“Amazingly clear, vibrant white light output. Quite possibly the brightest LED undercarriage light ever offered.”
-Robin Stover

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update: I apologize for any inconvenience but we are already out of our first batch and making some revisions! We will still have the panel mount version (non-button) and are also working on a tube and panel mount version that will have a button incorporated into the dome light unit itself. This will allow you to simply pick up power and not have to worry about installing a switch for it. We got a lot of great feedback on them from customers and those of you who picked one up but a unit with a button was one thing that many thought would be a nice addition. They should be available soon and I will post photos and member pricing as soon as possible!

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
I am looking forward to testing one of these out as a reverse light and had already planned on getting one for the cab.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Dunk test it yet?

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spy photos of the updated versions posted

Thanks for the positive feedback and comments! We took all the advice we received and tried to incorporate it into the new versions. I put some spy photos up and will be sure to keep everyone posted on when they are available but it should be very soon!

·
Work blows, I wanna ride !!
708 Posts
I must be retoddid 'cause I can't find them on ur site......
________
tits Webcam

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I must be retoddid 'cause I can't find them on ur site......
I think they took them down for the time being since we are sold out of the old style and the new ones are not ready to ship yet. Should be later this week hopefully so I will post a link to them once available.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts