Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that we have a bolt on light bracket that works in conjunction with the OEM Bumper and Plastic Fairing. We designed this to work with our LEDgend LED lights but it will allow the installation of any of our lights and will work for others as well.

This unit does not interfere with the bumper or fairing and it perfect for owners who want to keep the stock bumper or avoid modifying it. Pricing is $119.95 and includes mounting hardware. We have a batch coming in this week so call us for details or to place an order. 760-560-2252

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are those LED's, how much for the whole setup ,lights ,bracket, wire harness etc.?will the stock teryx charge system handle those lights?
Yes those are our LEDgend LED lights. They actually only draw 50w a piece so the electrical system on the Teryx can handle them fine. They are a constant draw as well and do not require more power to ignite like an HID. You would need the bracket at $119.95 and our LEDgend LED UTV Lighting Kit which is $939.95 to replicate that set-up.

Jon at UTVGuide.net used (3) LEDgend LED lights on the roof for his build and they worked out great, you can check it out HERE

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man $1,200.00 for a pairof lights!
The LEDgend LED Lights are the latest and greatest in lighting technology and are $449.95/ea. Being that they have a 50,000 hour life expectancy they will last a lifetime and should be the last pair of lights you ever need to buy! The price you found would include the bumper bracket which allows you to avoid modifying your bumper or buying an aftermarket which is great for guys who want to be able to return it to stock down the road, as well as a complete wiring harness with relay and switch. We make installation painless and quick so guys can spend more time on the trail and less time in the garage wiring and mounting.

We have the Fuego 4" 100w Halogen for $124.95/ea that could be used on the bumper as well for guys who don't want to step up to HID or LED right away. If you ever have lighting questions or just want to discuss what patterns would work best for your application and usage just give us a call!

760-560-2252

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone is interested in the bumper light mount and would be willing to document the install for others to see let me know and I will see what kind of deal I can offer. This is a really cool addition that requires no drilling!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts