Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts

Here is mine with the High Lifter 2" lift, 2" Spacers, 4/3 offset STI Beadlocks and 30x10x14" Rocktanes. Gives me 15" of ground clearance. It's awesome in the rocks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Here is mine with the High Lifter 2" lift, 2" Spacers, 4/3 offset STI Beadlocks and 30x10x14" Rocktanes. Gives me 15" of ground clearance. It's awesome in the rocks
I cant see the photo. Would really like to see your T4!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me yer email and I can send some pics
Nevermind. It loaded for some reason. I really like that look! What are the pros and cons in your opinion on the lift? and what size wheels and tires? and also I want to put in a switch panel in mine. What did you do for switches in yours?

·
Registered
148 Posts
No cons at all I have 2000 miles on the setup that includes the Rubicon trail and 75% of the King of The Hammers trails in Johnson Valley with no issues at all I did send my clutch to VFORCEJOHN prior to doing the Rubicon and in my opinion this is a must do if yer gonna run anything larger than a 28" tire. As far as my switches go, I just drilled the dash to the right of the speedo and installed waterproof toggle switches.

·
1,641 Posts
Super ATV Arched A arms and atleast 28" tires, or the arms and their bracket lift will help out a lot! Arched arms provide so much more clearance for the terrain we have here in WV. I think they are must for our riding.

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
WVsportsman, I see your running lowers only... I only see uppers and lowers on SuperATV site and they look different than what your running. What are they?

Thanks.

·
1,641 Posts
Mine are an off brand that they don't even make anymore. Not the greatest, but they do the job. Had a lot of slop when I took out original ball joints and stripped and re-powdered WITHOUT any powder in the hole where the ball joints fit. Had to weld them in place. Anyway, yes mine are just lowers and no offset front to back. But Arched lowers are almost a necessity in the WV hills is my point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts