Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the Best deal Anybody has got O.T.D on a Le I live In Indiana My local dealer told Me He could Get Me in to one for $10,100 I think that was with taxs not Inc I will have to ask him again whats the Best Deal Anyone has Made Yet thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Drive out price

I got my Red LE yesterday in Irving TX, I loaded it up for $9,299, but I farm used mine. So no tax. But thats no frieght, setup or surcharges. Best price I could find in Texas.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I got my camo LE for 10,250 a month ago myself..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I will Have To Ask Him A couple More Questions

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where Is He located What State

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like the deals in the Eastern half of the country are better. I bought mine in UT on Friday, it was the best deal I could find. $11,080 OTD. AZ dealers wanted 11,500ish, and the NV dealers, well...

But I'm loving this machine. Took it to Dumont & was very happy with the stock performance. Can't wait to start modding it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guys I will lock Him Down On Price ! It sucks Though sales Taxs Just went up In Indiana The First of April

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks People For all the Imput On this

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is $9399 & 7% sales tax & $ 90.50 A good Deal for a Le or Can you Find them Cheaper out there I live In Indiana

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got mine for 9500 out nthe door with aftermarket wheels and tires, the stockers included too also a roof was in the deal as well as the street legal kit mirror lighted plate holder and horn 08 Red LE about a month ago i had to install the kit though or it would be an extra 250 But no freakin tool kit!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts