Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would also like to know this information. I think I am just looking for the base model. Seems like a few people in other areas have gotten them for around $9k out the door. I just don't know if we have any dealers willing to come down that low around here.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would also like to know this information. I think I am just looking for the base model. Seems like a few people in other areas have gotten them for around $9k out the door. I just don't know if we have any dealers willing to come down that low around here.
We do if we get 3 or 4 guys to buy at the same time!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I paid $9999 OTD for a green base model. This is true OTD after taxes, dealer fees, title and offroad registration. I bought it from North Valley Kawasaki on Cave Creek. I then opted for street legal registration which the dealer took care of and is more expensive than offroad reg and I also opted for the extended warranty. So my final price with street legal registration and extended warranty was $10,600 OTD. I can show you my invoice if you want. I did not have to do any haggling, just called a bunch of stores over the phone. Aaron's Kawasaki was $100 cheaper but they did not have any in stock and there was a wait list. Kelly's would not go below $11,200 OTD for me but I think someone else on here got it for cheaper. North Valley quoted me over the phone, I said deal and gave my credit card as a deposit and they asked when I wanted to pick it up. I then showed up when it was ready and everything was exactly like they said it was. Nice easy transaction.

I definitely suggest doing the phone work. North Valley was a great to deal with for me, they also gave 15% off any purchase the day I bought my Teryx and 10% off any purchases for the next 12 months.

I personally think some people are BS'ing on how much they paid or they have different sales tax rates, title and reg fees, etc. I think if you are close to MSRP or below OTD then you are doing good.

·
Registered
92 Posts
When are you guy's planning on doing this group buy. I was going to buy one here in Prescott on Wednesday but if they wont come close to these prices I plan on doing it this weekend. I know I want street legal but not sure about the extended warranty. I would love to add a 4 seat cage into the deal but don't have to.

·
Registered
19 Posts
New guy here. I just bought a red standard model on Sat at Ride Now Motorsports in Las Vegas NV for $10,300 OTD. I couldn't find it any cheaper within 100 miles. They didn't have the red in stock so they are delivering it 100 miles away to me for no charge, tomorrow. I called around a few places in Phoenix but the prices quoted over the phone were alot higher.

First post:headbang:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I bought mine from Kellys in Mesa about three weeks ago, I got a better deal when Glamis Rob told me about North Valley Kawasaki ,I called them and the price that Rob said was still good. I went back to Kellys with that price and the matched it. 10600 otd, street legal kit ,with 3 year extended warranty. I don't know if they will match that or not but its worth a try. I do like their service dept they have been around for a while, I also live in Mesa and wanted to stay close to who ever I bought it from. Quantity should make a difference...........once again .......Thanks Rob for the heads up on prices

·
Registered
147 Posts
No problem guys. I just pulled out my bill of sale (I bought in mid-Feb). Here is a breakdown of the charges on my Bill of Sale from North Valley:

Green Base Model
Base Price: $8581.82
Dealer Freight: $248.00
Dealer Set-up: $160.00
Sales Tax: $746.13
Street legal license/reg: $180.00
Tire Tax: $4.00
Extended Warranty: $520.00
Doc Fee: $249.95

Total OTD price: $10,689.70

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone ready to buy? Looking for definite buyers!

What model?

Call 4 8 0 - 7 7 6 - 7 6 4 2 today!
I'm in Brian!

I called Aarons Motorsports in Casa Grande and was going to pick one up but they were sold out. Too late to call you tonight.

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jet Ski Unlimited

Just an FYI. We also Carry the Kawasaki Tyrex here at the shop in additon to Kawasaki and Yamaha watercraft. If you are in the market for a Teryx please give us a shot. I can assure we will be very comptitive price wise! We are located just north of Deer Valley road on 19th Ave. We have Std and LE's in stock. For more information please contact my Sales Manager Kenny at 623-581-1620. You can also email him at [email protected].

Thanks,
Steve
wwww.jetskiunlimited.com
.: Jetski Unlimited | Second to None :.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We bought our Teryx from Kenny at Jetskiunlimited and he was great to work with, he gave us a great deal on a nice Teryx! I would recommend Jetskiunlimited to anyone in the market for a Teryx.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts