Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying a Teryx today and im trying to find the best price. At OTD cyclesports the LE's are $11,299 OTD. John Burr said they might be able to beat that price by $100, They are going to call me back. Anyone know of a better deal in Socal? Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Went with my buddy on Sunday and picked up a RED LE from Santa Clarita Motorsports in Valencia for $10,600 OTD.. Kinda pissed me off being as I paid $11,000 for a base model 8 weeks ago. ARGGHHHHH

·
Registered
194 Posts
Victorville Kawasaki has standards for 10,300 otd.. I was told this on Sunday when we were making calls to find the best deals. They have a coupon in the cycle trader for $200 off the best Advertised deal you can find. We used OTD Motorsports add in the Cycler Trader of 10500 and gave them a call. However you'll be hard pressed to beat the $10600 otd from SCM in Valencia for the LE version.

·
Registered
528 Posts
840 kit

"Thanks guys, I ended up buying a standard red Teryx from John Burr yesterday. Now I need to find someone to install a 840 kit. "

PM s2k1 for that info, Benchmark is working teryx's also.

Rog

·
Registered
194 Posts
WOW what a great deal, I was going off last weeks Trader price.. Man the price is dropping faster than a high priced hookers pants on capital hill.. I guess I really didn't need that exta $1000 I paid anyways..gessshh:doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts