Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is the best place to buy the gtpp plan at a great price,gonna get it before my warranty runs out.

Who else has the GTPP?

·
Banning,CA
582 Posts
I got mine when i got the teryx the dealers price is $550 but their going to try & sell it to you for the msrp $1100. I got mine for $200 over dealers price.I paid $10250 otd base model with 4 year ext wty. but i don't know if you can buy warranty after you already put hours on ride?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many folks went with the ext warranty? Not sure if it would be worth it or not.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you can add the warranty up until the factory one runs out. do shop around. the letter you get from kawi is wanting you to buy at msrp. dealers can set their own price and each one is different. you do not have to buy it at the dealer you bought the bike from.

i didn't go with it. even with the minor mods i have and have planned, i'm don't know that kawi isn't gonna cover it. i've got the service and parts manuals, and my roommate's a cert. mechanic if i can't figure anything out i'm sure he can help. it is insured, so if any thing devastating happens (engine grenading, blown diff., etc.) I'll probably just claim it if it's too much $$ to fix.

then again, now that I know dealer cost, maybe i'll call mine tomorrow and see what he'll cover and what he'll charge me and just throw it on the kawi card.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it for 590 on ebay,wonder if there are any other dealers that will beat that?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I never did find out what my dealer would have charged.....He simply said he thought they were a waste of money, so I didn't pursue it. Think maybe I'll find out what his price would be though before the factory warranty runs out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts