Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in need of rain gear for riding. My 11yr old daughter had a set of frog toggs and the first time she wore them the butt seam split.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have had good luck with Adventure or Touring Gear for dirt bike / street bike use. It also has padding / protection in certain areas. Not sure they make it is youth sizing though.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
84 Posts
Ah yes... the ol' Frog Togg ventilation seam, we've seen it many times, lol. I have had good luck with Carhartt rain gear for general outdoor use. They have some cheaper sets that are a thicker rubber/PVC like material that are great for keeping water out, but also great at keeping sweat in, so I stay away from those personally - but they are very durable so may work well for kids? I like the Storm Defender series of jackets and I think the pants I have are the Shoreline pants. They are breathable and waterproof and pretty durable. Check out Sierra Trading Post online, you can sometimes find good deals on Carhartt gear, as well as other good outdoor brands.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah yes... the ol' Frog Togg ventilation seam, we've seen it many times, lol. I have had good luck with Carhartt rain gear for general outdoor use. They have some cheaper sets that are a thicker rubber/PVC like material that are great for keeping water out, but also great at keeping sweat in, so I stay away from those personally - but they are very durable so may work well for kids? I like the Storm Defender series of jackets and I think the pants I have are the Shoreline pants. They are breathable and waterproof and pretty durable. Check out Sierra Trading Post online, you can sometimes find good deals on Carhartt gear, as well as other good outdoor brands.
Thanks I will check them out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts