Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and 3 friends had a roll over on asphalt crossing a road. This was the result with amazingly no one injured as all were restrained. What is the best (safer than stock) replacement option
that doesnt sacrifice headroom nor make it higher?

·
Jan & Jun 2021 TOTM Winner
548 Posts
Glad everyone is okay.

That must have been one hell of "road crossing".

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
298 Posts
Great no one got hurt. My kid laid mine over on it's side with a load of friends and no one got hurt then either. Life lessons can be hard.

Hopefully Wildryd Jr. is more cautious going forward, if he can find the keys. I did the Dukes of Hazard jump in mine once, too. Once. All I lost was some brew and ice. But I digress... Looks like the stock cage did the job. Unless you plan on making rollovers a habit, why not go back stock?

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,444 Posts
I did the Dukes of Hazard jump in mine once, too. Once. All I lost was some brew and ice. But I digress...
Yup! Did that once myself. Once!
Won't ever do that again :oops:

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
299 Posts
Welder d out of Moscow Mills mo does a decent cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they make a T4 cage? I've looked at stuff on their website before but didn't see anything for the T4 so never inquired further.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
299 Posts
Do they make a T4 cage? I've looked at stuff on their website before but didn't see anything for the T4 so never inquired further.
actually I just sent them an email and they don't make a cage kit for the T4. He has built them but nothing as a kit or that they can ship.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just did a search "aftermarket kawasaki t4 cage" and it came up with several options. try for yourself and chose the best option.

·
Registered
290 Posts
He does. He was the other cage builder I was talking with. Wish I went with him. He doesn’t have t4 pic on his site but he can send you some. I’ll look and see if I can find the old text and I’ll post the pics he sent.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
299 Posts
He does. He was the other cage builder I was talking with. Wish I went with him. He doesn’t have t4 pic on his site but he can send you some. I’ll look and see if I can find the old text and I’ll post the pics he sent.

hmmm, ok thanks. I sent him an email and he said that they don't make a cage kit for the T4. He said that has built them before but doesn't have anything as a kit or that they can ship. maybe it would have to be a custom job?

·
Registered
290 Posts
hmmm, ok thanks. I sent him an email and he said that they don't make a cage kit for the T4. He said that has built them before but doesn't have anything as a kit or that they can ship. maybe it would have to be a custom job?
It was 8 months ago. Maybe he wasn’t so busy He sent me pics of the teryx 4 cage he builds, here are the pics he sent. I was asking for a kit when I talked to him. He also has several more pics of others on his Facebook page. Who knows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts