Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I live in NH and have property in VT, but am looking for advice on trails in the area. I have ridden North stratford NH, Pittsburg NH, and a few other small trail systems, but looking for some new places. Anyone have suggestions?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in Maine and picking up a new (holdover 2014) Teryx 4 in VT tomorrow. I know it will cost the extra registration fee but one of the first places I intend to go riding is in the Jackman, ME area. I live in eastern Maine and can access the new Sunrise Trail system right from my yard. I have run into quite a few people from down state and even out of state that have been really happy coming to the Sunrise trail to ride. Many combine it with a family trip to Acadia.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Maine and picking up a new (holdover 2014) Teryx 4 in VT tomorrow. I know it will cost the extra registration fee but one of the first places I intend to go riding is in the Jackman, ME area. I live in eastern Maine and can access the new Sunrise Trail system right from my yard. I have run into quite a few people from down state and even out of state that have been really happy coming to the Sunrise trail to ride. Many combine it with a family trip to Acadia.
Thanks. That sounds fun. I have thought of trying Maine. I have snowmobiled out of Greenville and the surrounding areas a few times. Awesome country up there. I assume there are still trails there in the summer, but probably not as many. Do you know if there is trail access to the B52 site in the summer? My father wants to see that, but would never go on a sled up there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes there are still plenty of trails in the Greenville area for ATV's in the summer, maybe not quite as many as snowmobile trails in winter but there are thousands of miles of trails in Maine. I'm sorry I dont know for sure about the B52 site. I dont think there are any ATV trails that take you directly to it but as I recall the walk is only about a half mile from the closest road and fairly easy, its been several years since I was up that way.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm in central Maine. Yes the trail goes to the B-52 site. There are thousands of miles to ride in the state. If you need any info look me up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts