Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am amazed at the bickering vendors and the fear of competitive balance I have scene on here. I look forwad to seeing wha vendors have what and what their thoughts are and I encourage their responses to others products. I mean who better to judge parts, performance etc then the guys truly in the know? I love this forum and would be dissapointed to see a vendor leave or not post because he or she doesnt want a competitor to make comment, doesnt exactly make me feel confident in that vendor.

Please continue posting, updating and letting the consumer make the desicion on whats best, trying to manipulate us by he said she said doesnt work. Post you product, why you thunk its great and defend it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Completely agree. We ARE adults here, right? No one person has all the answers. It one of the reasons I visit these forums, to learn from the persons with the talent to understand how to improve these things. I sure don't have it. And I see many persons posting here, not just vendors, who are very knowledgeable guys. I want no one to leave. And I would hope negative post are < 1% of all post here.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Hi guys I dont know if you are talking about my post on the clutchs or not if so I would like to say something about it..

First off I really dont beleive that any Parts manufactures, sellers, dealers have any reason to post in a thread that another dealer, Manufacture started everybody has thier own opinion
An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified. If it later becomes proven or verified, it is no longer an opinion, but a fact.

What air filter works and what air filter is crap I can tell you that I sell UNI filter and K&N filters and believe that K&N filters with OuterWears do work and UNI Filters Do work I have both on toys I own I have a 1100hp twin turbo sand rail that runs K&N filters and my 686 Rhino and in the BAJA 1000 people run both so who nows ?????? on product I have made I try to make fit both...I dont really believe a guy whos not a site supporter and is in the bizz coming on line and posting up a picture of some abused filter in a thread that another vendor started really has any benefit to you guys I thought it was unfair and should be a choice that you guys make not us for you...my job is to try to lead you to product that we believe works and if you guys have a opinion we love to hear it but when a guy comes on line in somebodys else post thats a vendor to me hes just trying to make a sale ??? lead people to his product ??? Im not really sure but I think he should post his thoughts, In his own thread and say why he likes one product over another....... If thats what he is trying to do.

Does one filter work better then the other for air flow I think thats what K&N is all about do I think a Uni filter filters air better I think so ???? Might I run a K&N one my Teryx if I need the airflow for the power im trying to make, possible Its a ford, chevy, dodge thing

I posted up some Prices on clutch mods that I do on the Teryx that I have tested and spent months working on even posted up Movies of my Teryx going down the street supporting my claims and the clutch god comes online and says Im stupid hes the only on that can do a proper clutch mod. Hes never seen one picture of what I do, never drove anything I worked on how could he have the slightest clue ?? After I called him and asked him that and he said I know what you do I was pissed hes has no clue ...
I am lucky enough that I dont make a living off of the store I own UTV Crap - UTV Crap Im a retired 43 year old guy that tinkers with toys that I own and use just like you guys well some of you guys I dont drive my utvs under water. life goes on even if you dont buy something from me ..im still happy helping my cell phone is one my side 24-7 and im always willing to help Johnny 602-284-2430

""""Please continue posting, updating and letting the consumer make the desicion on whats best, trying to manipulate us by he said she said doesnt work. Post you product, why you thunk its great and defend it."""""

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Hi guys I dont know if you are talking about my post on the clutchs or not if so I would like to say something about it..

First off I really dont beleive that any Parts manufactures, sellers, dealers have any reason to post in a thread that another dealer, Manufacture started everybody has thier own opinion
An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified. If it later becomes proven or verified, it is no longer an opinion, but a fact.

What air filter works and what air filter is crap I can tell you that I sell UNI filter and K&N filters and believe that K&N filters with OuterWears do work and UNI Filters Do work I have both on toys I own I have a 1100hp twin turbo sand rail that runs K&N filters and my 686 Rhino and in the BAJA 1000 people run both so who nows ?????? on product I have made I try to make fit both...I dont really believe a guy whos not a site supporter and is in the bizz coming on line and posting up a picture of some abused filter in a thread that another vendor started really has any benefit to you guys I thought it was unfair and should be a choice that you guys make not us for you...my job is to try to lead you to product that we believe works and if you guys have a opinion we love to hear it but when a guy comes on line in somebodys else post thats a vendor to me hes just trying to make a sale ??? lead people to his product ??? Im not really sure but I think he should post his thoughts, In his own thread and say why he likes one product over another....... If thats what he is trying to do.

Does one filter work better then the other for air flow I think thats what K&N is all about do I think a Uni filter filters air better I think so ???? Might I run a K&N one my Teryx if I need the airflow for the power im trying to make, possible Its a ford, chevy, dodge thing

I posted up some Prices on clutch mods that I do on the Teryx that I have tested and spent months working on even posted up Movies of my Teryx going down the street supporting my claims and the clutch god comes online and says Im stupid hes the only on that can do a proper clutch mod. Hes never seen one picture of what I do, never drove anything I worked on how could he have the slightest clue ?? After I called him and asked him that and he said I know what you do I was pissed hes has no clue ...
I am lucky enough that I dont make a living off of the store I own UTV Crap - UTV Crap Im a retired 43 year old guy that tinkers with toys that I own and use just like you guys well some of you guys I dont drive my utvs under water. life goes on even if you dont buy something from me ..im still happy helping my cell phone is one my side 24-7 and im always willing to help Johnny 602-284-2430

""""Please continue posting, updating and letting the consumer make the desicion on whats best, trying to manipulate us by he said she said doesnt work. Post you product, why you thunk its great and defend it."""""
I have to say Johnny's point is very good I have refrained myself from posting in threads were I don't feel I belong (something I once used to do) and it tends to make forum life better. Good post Johnny!

·
Registered
5 Posts

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap

VERY WELL PUT!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts