Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell the stock steel wheels and tires from my wife's 2012 T4 eps. Have run 750 miles, mostly desert roads. No plugs or repairs, lot's of life left. One small gouge showing on one of the front tires just above the outer bead.

2x Bighorn 2.0 26x9-12, fronts
2x Bighorn 2.0 26x11-12, Rears

Currently mounted on stock steel wheels. Would prefer to sell mounted.

Asking $250 + shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wheels

Do you what the wheel size is? bolt pattern, and offset?

Don't know if the T4 is the same as a 2009 T2...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheel bolt pattern is 4 x 137mm, with 12mm studs. Don't know the offset off-hand. If you want, I'll measure a wheel tomorrow morning and let you know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they're still available. PM reply sent.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yes, they're still available. PM reply sent.

If you're willing to break them up, I'd be interested in (1) front for a spare.

"MAYBE" even both fronts,......as I have a couple of buddies with T-4's that are looking for a spare also.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a sale pending on the full set. I'll post back if the sale doesn't go through.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Like the above post, if you don't sell the complete set, I would be interested in the 2 rears... PM me if they are available Thx..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The pending sale for my wheels/tires fell through, so they're back up for sale to the group. I got a few PMs about breaking the set up, so I'll get back to those people individually.

FREE DELIVERY: We'll be traveling to St. George, Utah for a few days starting this saturday, November 9 2013. I can bring these tires/wheels along in the trailer to meet anyone that wants to buy them along the 15 freeway corridor between Rancho Cucamonga, CA and St. George, UT. Since we'll be with family and friends, I really can't drive the rig to anyone's house, but I'd be happy to get off the highway for a few minutes to exchange parts for cash!

Also have stock T4 suspension arms ($45/corner), reservoir shocks ($200/4), axles ($45/4) and 3-pt seat belts ($50/4) that I can throw in the trailer too for anyone interested.

jyoungky,

Just PM'd you with shipping for rears to 41001.

zipdog,

Just PM'd you. Tires available, need zip for shipping estimate.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOTE: Sat 11-9-13

Leaving for a few days in Southern Utah with the UTVs; won't be responding to posts or PM's until Wednesday, 11-13

1 - 12 of 12 Posts