Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone making a billet exhaust tip yet. Thanks for your help:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys just bought one... Looks sweet...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks great and adds 300 hp;) I'll let ya know when mine comes in. There are claims of 2.5 Hp gains by removing the stock part.. and I would think that that claim is true. It you could see how restrictive the stock part is , you would wonder how the gas could even get out...:)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im wondering if we can just cut out the spark arrestor and still gain the same hp?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
im sure you can as long as the outlet is the same diameter of the pipe!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ok,the dude that said we could just get rid on the spark screen didnt(thats well known on other forums) didn't know what he was talking about,he should have taken a closer look before saying something that was false info,especially if he owns a dyno.:rolleyes:

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Stock exhaust tip

·
Registered
103 Posts
To make that tip flow you would have cut it off its tiny. The tip on ebay is twice the size! Look at the gasket in the pic and then look at the size of the spark arrestor thats the differents in size

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah i use to have one of those tips from ebay... let me warn you... after you install and ride a little be sure to check the bolts to make sure there tight... Mine fell off this weekend while riding. The billet is going to expand and contract... Glad I kept the original.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Here is the one I went with..

·
Registered
813 Posts
I Got from dirt works in TN I think is the name..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts