Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know if anyone else has been able to blow there's up yet. Warranty is going to cover it thank god. The funny thing is they said they don't know what made it blow. He said if he had to guess it got water in the oil and i ran it long enough to evaperate the water. The only thing is that I never drowned it out. All I know is they have had it 2 weeks now and i'm so ready to ride

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have 24 hours on mine now with no issues. Have the dealer give you or at least how you the old parts so you can see what was broken and hopefully figure out the cause so it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i was hoping to get it back today but the crank bearings didn't come in so maybe next week it will be done. If i had to guess what happened i would say the oil pump went out, but im sure it didn't get water in it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Crank bearings usually mean water/dirt intrusion on the kawi's,havent heard of many oil pumps going out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they had to replace everything in the motor the crank bearing are the only thing there waiting for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts