Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
That is gorgeous and I now have a problem. I got the email too, saw it and went, "Oh no..."

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
However, looking at the '21 T4s, I am very glad I grabbed my 2020! :)

Reactions: BobX2

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks like for both the Teryx & KRX it's just color changes. But then I didn't read all the details.
I see they wrote that it comes with a new low battery indicator. Well my 2020 krx has a battery volt readout on the display, so I’m not sure what the 2021 does different. And the teaser picture of the 3 new utv vehicles covered up with a release date in July is interesting. Excited to see what they have coming. One of the 3 looks like a mule, and the other 2 look like some teryx. Maybe the 4 seated krx is coming? If not in July, a 4 seated krx has to be coming next year I would imagine.

Attachments

·
Jan 2021 TOTM Winner
355 Posts
I wonder if they'll update the Teryx 2 and 4 already? I'm glad I didn't see that teaser pic any earlier or I may have held off getting a 20'. Though at least they should have all the bugs worked out of them by now. I'd rather not buy a first model year guinea pig if I don't have to.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
On the KRX, I would love to see a 4 seater of course and perhaps a narrower trail model, more in the 60" range. Turbo is not a factor for me, but that would also be a big seller for those that want the boost.

Reactions: rocksoffroad

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A couple of fairly reliable sources seem to think a four seat KRX is going to be revealed. Should be interesting to see if that is true. I have zero interest in a four seater, or a turbo/supercharged UTV, but still interested to see what's new. :popcorn:

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,435 Posts
White looks good & blue has always been my fav color but I've had a KX and Kawi green means Fast green machine ever since to me
Color don't matter it's a Kaw

Reactions: Lawdog

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
I love that blue on the KRX! Of course, I'm partial to blue...lol

Reactions: Lawdog

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks good in blue. I wouldnt choose it though.

·
Administrator
Christ is King
4,133 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
I bought a new Kawi on Monday for my youngest son (33). But, you won't like hearing it only has 2-wheels and it's green! :grin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts