Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a cage that bolts to factort cage and extends to the rear and bolts to the frame does anyone know of any out there???

·
Registered
101 Posts
roll cage tied into frame in the rear

HRT motorsports in Ramona California makes a nice one like that. Look it up. Great prices too. I wish I waited for theirs its nice. I had mine made out of chromolly .It's longer than most, it extends about a foot past the end of the bed into the rear bumper and then it drops down and ties into the A arm bolts in the rear. I can still drop the rear gate and still be within the roll cage. I leave the gate down permanently and I put a small plastic utility box back there with a tool bag, sissor jack, spare, soft cooler and hopefully one day a gas can if I ever do any Mexico runs. It probably doesn't look as cool as the shorter ones but it lets me carry 4 people and tools and a spare in comfort.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SUMO I like the sound of yours ..thats what I was thinking of doing ....I am usally far from the truck on all trips and didnt want to lose supply space...do you have a picture??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a nice looking cage ...How much does it weigh??

·
Registered
101 Posts
cage

I have no idea what it wieghs, it's thin wall 1 3/4 chromolly so it should be as light as anything else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts