Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the twins out Sat. night through box caynon. First time I got them out and I was not disappointed! Ran about 60 miles in the moonless night and they performed beautifully. Besides almost flipping one (pucker factor of about 10+!) they ran everything with ease. Never had an under power situation. My Jeep buddy drove the other one and even he was impressed (he buying one now). No windshield, so no heat issues (temp was about 100 at start and 80 at @ 2AM finish). I wish I could post some pictures, but running at night it was not possible. Next time I'll post up before hand and get some guys out on a ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep, that was a blast. :azflag:

These are pretty impressive machines, they handle sweet and are just plain fun to open up on the stretches.......

:devil3:

Couple of things needed - cupholders, I spilled more beer than I drank I think................:pinshake:

And some interior lighting, had trouble finding reverse a couple of times, granted it was dark as heck Saturday night.

The HID lights on Bobs ride sure were impressive as well as the CDI box.

Thanks for the invite and test drive Bob, who knew that you could drive around the rocks instead of over them :rocket1:, good times. :devil3:

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just put cup holders in yesterday (2 stainless jobs bought at the marine store $20)...:pint:

Not so sure you spilled more beer!!!! :drunk2:

Brian, we'll get out soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts