Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Just signed up and wanted to ask your opinion on this 2011 Teryx. I am British but I'm currently living in Bolivia (South America) and wanted to get a side by side to play around with in the country.

Found this Teryx for sale for $8k (prices for used vechiles are high in Bolivia) and wanted to get your opinons. It's advertised as 2011 but wanted to confirm this. It has the green color theme but I notice the shocks are silver so I guess it wasn't a lime green stock vechile. Also noticed the wheels aren't stock so not sure if it's a sport model etc.?

Anyone else have any opinions/suggestions/things I should ask? I've attached three pics :)

Thanks all!!
James

Attachments

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Check it out, see how it runs. Has pro armor doors, muzzle or some other exhaust. Little high but for your area might be right...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I'm waiting to hear on the hours/miles tomorrow. The air filter is in the center console right? Would I have to remove the seats to gain access? To check the oil you mean look at the dip stick right? I think that's under the drivers seat? What should I look out for?
Sorry for all the questions! True newbie here.
James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts