Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 09 sport 2 seat 750 last weekend. I was told it has bigger injectors (didn't know the size) bigger racing cam (didn't know size on it either) msd fuel ignition box, muzzy dual muzzy exhaust, found out through my own it has an aftermarket air intake box and filter, diamond dome pistons, and it only runs on 93 octane. Also he said it has 12/1 compression. Does anyone know or have an educated guess how this would compare to stock?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
How many times are you going to post this same question??

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Yeah don't just keep posting a question because no one is answering it. There is a real easy way to tell. A. take it to a dyno and get the rwhp or B. find someone with a stock machine a drag race a few times.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
We have a real winner here, folks! :pepper1:

:rm_thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Well A dont have a dyno near me and B I have never seen anyone else with a teryx if it was that simple I would have already done it genius
This guy is going to get far by God. Posted 3 times and already a smart ass. What are you 16 years old. Dont come on here trying to be hard. People try to help you and your a jerk . You wont get anybody else to give you any advice acting that way. Sorry no one answered your question the first time you posted out of the 3 times but Damn people do work and have families. We dont set on here all the time pulling our pud. When you want to be a big boy and talk to people civil you might get somewhere. Theres enough tough guys with keyboards already, we dont need another. Im out.....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Amen, lol!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Could be one of my kits. I use all of the above you mentioned. I supply the MSD with larger blue injectors, Muzzy PRO, Megacycle #2 cams and Diamond 12:1 pistons.

if you know the previous owners name, I could look it up for you. to see if he has my stuff

with the mods listed you should be about 55-65 rwhp range pending what cam is in it.

Reactions: wfolsom
1 - 11 of 11 Posts