Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All:yahoo:

We're purchasing a 2010 Teryx Le camo color tomorrow morning. After comparing the available models in the 10k price range, we believe this UTV will fit our families need of a fun/fast mostly sport some work model. I can't seem to find invoice pricing for them though. So I'm not sure if I'm getting the screaming deal that was assured of at $10,600.00 not including tax. If you are famiilar with pricing, and/or know of some additional incentives coming within the next few months. Please let us know. We are able to have the Teryx held for us with our deposit for up to 90 days. We'd be willing to wait to take delivery if it meant a substancial savings. Thank you for reading this and hope for some insight.

Thanks Again
:dankk2:

·
Get some!
120 Posts
That sounds right, I just bought the same rig the beginning of November & that was what I was quoted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ptpalms, just dislike leaving a few hundred bucks on the table if not needed. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Id push for 10,600 out the door. Its a 2010, the 2011 are already on the floor. Make them MAKE you move last years stock. 10,600 out to door. I bet you can get it done.

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
I paid 11300 OTD in October of 2009 for a 2009 Sport model. You can do better than 10,600 plus tax.

·
Registered
318 Posts
In September of 2009 we bought a 2009 Sport for 10,299 before Tax....Good Luck with your purchase!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
See if they will pay the tax..of if you can claim farm use only and pay no sales tax. That's in Michigan though..
I bought my 2009 at the end of 09 for $9250 OTD. with an aluminum roof and a half windshield, it was the standard model.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I paid 10K OTD for my 2009 in Sept of 2009. You'll want to push them as far as they can go cuz youre gonna double what you spend in the stealership for all the goodies our vendors sell!:pepper1:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I paid 10K plus tax and license for a 09 Monster Edition, about a year ago..

Right after I bought it a friend told me I had the hook up at 8500 OTD all day long.. (aarrggghh)

RD

·
Registered
810 Posts
I bought my 2010 brand new in Virginia for $8800 OTD. It's not the LE but for 2010 they all come with the digital dash and dump bed so the only thing the LE has over mine is the ugly stock roof, a 1/2 windshield and cup holders. They would have sold me a 2010 brand new LE for $9350 OTD. I couldn't see why spend the extra because I'm doing a 4 seat cage so stock ugly roof wouldn't work and I can get a stock windshield for $160. I also don't need cup holders. I plan to mount my radio where the stock cup holders go and my beer is always in hand. Bought it about 4 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Id try to offer 10 OTD and maybe they would compromise at 10,600

·
Registered
810 Posts
oh mine is the sport model

Didn't consider that one because I don't like the stock upgraded wheels and the only other difference is the front shocks I believe. Going with 14" Diesel wheels. Yamaha and Kawasaki both make ugly wheels. Just think what I can do with the $2000 grand less I paid.

·
SidexSide Junkie
365 Posts
10K before tax would be a good price right now. They are selling the 2010 LE for $9700 right now on Ebay. The Camo is about $300 more. $10,600 is not bad though. I paid $9700 for my base 2010 back in May.

You are right though. For the price, nothing comes close to the Teryx.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We ended up at 11,200 out the door with some free acessories thanks for all the input. We tried shopping at 4 other local dealerships and they couldn't even match the price. Plus there were no more camo ones available in my area. Its such an increadible machine, Ive been riding an older sportsman, so I was blown away with the performance of the Teryx. We feel we got a stellar deal since no one could match the price on the LE..
Thanks again.. Now to figure out how to install the 5000lb Venom winch..

·
Registered
227 Posts
We ended up at 11,200 out the door with some free accessories thanks for all the input. We tried shopping at 4 other local dealerships and they couldn't even match the price. Plus there were no more camo ones available in my area. Its such an incredible machine, Ive been riding an older sportsman, so I was blown away with the performance of the Teryx. We feel we got a stellar deal since no one could match the price on the LE..
Thanks again.. Now to figure out how to install the 5000lb Venom winch..
Congrats on the new Rex!! :pepper1: the winch install is a piece of cake. just take your time,

1 - 20 of 24 Posts