Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have pictures of a complete cab enclosure. not the soft one, im looking for a real windsheild and hard doors?????

·
Registered
813 Posts
I may be interested in one also for hunting season,cant say that I have seen one yet. :think:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
they sell all kinds of cheap crap ones with plastic windshields that you cant see out of.have you ever seen any good ones on any web sites. also the heat that comes up from between the seats is unreal.

·
stock???
278 Posts
no doubt. mine could double as a sauna!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heat

Well, Finally Heard Back From My Dealer Who Spoke To Kawasaki In California About The Stupid Amount Of Heat From Between The Seat And The Console. My Dealer Says That They Got Tons Of Complaints And Kawasaki Is Working On A Fix For This. We Will See. I Cant Believe Nobody Tests These Things, I Found This Problem On My First Ride In Less Than 1/2 Hr

·
Registered
3 Posts
HEAT FIX

I experienced the same issue with the heat. The dealer I purchased it from advised me to remove the half windshield... it worked. I've also read on this forum that simply raising the windshield will work but have not tried it. I'll just reinstall it this Fall.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Bud its not that bad when it breaks in and I took my windsheild off and it made it fine. No problems here.

Well, Finally Heard Back From My Dealer Who Spoke To Kawasaki In California About The Stupid Amount Of Heat From Between The Seat And The Console. My Dealer Says That They Got Tons Of Complaints And Kawasaki Is Working On A Fix For This. We Will See. I Cant Believe Nobody Tests These Things, I Found This Problem On My First Ride In Less Than 1/2 Hr

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea about the heat some one called the other day for survey on my new teryx and she said anything u dislike i said yea did anyone at the factory ride these after they put them together she just laughed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heat

I Understand Removing The Windshield Will Work But I Have Every Intention Of Putting A Glass Windshield In And A Full Cab With Hard Doors As Soon As I Can Find One. Still The Shifter Gets Extremely Hot. I Have A Metal Fabrication Shop And Last Night Made Up Two Templates To Cover The Top Of The Engine Under The Seat, Hopefully That Will Work.

·
stock???
278 Posts
sounds promissing. let us know

·
Registered
101 Posts
To get back on topic a little of the enclosed cab...

I would be interested in a full cab inclosure as I do a lot of hunting and winter time riding. Curtis Cabs makes a nice one for the Rhino now I hope they make one for the Teryx. You can buy the one system and can configure it many different ways. Type in "Yamaha Rhino RCS" into You Tube and they have a video of it.

Website
Curtis - Tractor Cabs, Canopies, Sunshades, Equipment covers, Snow & Ice Control Equipment

·
stock???
278 Posts
looks nice

·
Registered
82 Posts
kawie just ok'd the curtis cab for the teryx, you should be able to get one through your kawie dealer. sitting down, around 3k is what i heard.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've heard they were very expensive. I'll bet by the time I get my Teryx that way I want it I will be close in price to a very nice used truck. Crazy!! Just don't let my wife find that out. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
ok got call back from kawasaki. you can only get the curtis cab from them and a mind blowing $3699. avail oct 08 ok i'm waiting for all the calls on them...... anyone!! think i'll just add another 2 coats and full face head gear.

·
Registered
101 Posts
WOW, at $3699 it must come with a pre-paid divorce attorney? :(

With they way I would like my Teryx to be outfitted down the road the curtis cab would be perfect, but I don't think that's close to what I'm willing to spend. Nice product, just needs a better price. IMO

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much are they for the Rhino?

I think I'll just fab up my own frame and get it wrapped with canvas.... Or put on another coat...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts