Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes nice cage extensions with a spare tire holder. I have a chopped stock cage. Took 5 inches out. Looks pretty good. Much better than the tall dorky stock cage.

Nice cage extensions will make it look nice. A lot better than spending a grand on a new cage

Let me know.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Who makes nice cage extensions with a spare tire holder. I have a chopped stock cage. Took 5 inches out. Looks pretty good. Much better than the tall dorky stock cage.

Nice cage extensions will make it look nice. A lot better than spending a grand on a new cage

Let me know.
Do you have any pictures you could post? That sounds interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I built over 20 extensions for rhinos back in the day. They are fairly simple but with your cage being chopped it will have to be custom built. Who did the chop on the stock cage? Can they do the extension?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cut the bung off to re use then took 5 inches out. The cage rakes forward a bit. Installed a sleeve in the back support

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Just have a round plate cut that has the teryx bolt pattern on it. (Let me know if you need help I can get you one cheap) then I use two tubes off the plate to the cage. Simple and works great. I will find pics later. This is my old fixture I used for rhino cages for yours I would bolt your stock cage to the fixture and add on from that.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks great. I was going to run 2 pipes from the center cage to the frame them put the Tire on a angle along them. and attached a pipe going along the back so I can add the tail gate skin. So when you see the machine you will not notice it has no delete kit.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Nice job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts