Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes nice cage extensions with a spare tire holder. I have a chopped stock cage. Took 5 inches out. Looks pretty good. Much better than the tall dorky stock cage.

Nice cage extensions will make it look nice. A lot better than spending a grand on a new cage

Let me know.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Who makes nice cage extensions with a spare tire holder. I have a chopped stock cage. Took 5 inches out. Looks pretty good. Much better than the tall dorky stock cage.

Nice cage extensions will make it look nice. A lot better than spending a grand on a new cage

Let me know.
Do you have any pictures you could post? That sounds interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Just have a round plate cut that has the teryx bolt pattern on it. (Let me know if you need help I can get you one cheap) then I use two tubes off the plate to the cage. Simple and works great. I will find pics later. This is my old fixture I used for rhino cages for yours I would bolt your stock cage to the fixture and add on from that.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks great. I was going to run 2 pipes from the center cage to the frame them put the Tire on a angle along them. and attached a pipe going along the back so I can add the tail gate skin. So when you see the machine you will not notice it has no delete kit.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Nice job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts