Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 teryx4 put a long travel kit on last year and broke an axle last trip out on the front drivers side, called super atv and they told me the were not getting anymore rhinos for my setup, anyone know of a company that makes custom length axles?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank you for sharing. Was just about to pull the trigger on one. Damn it! Wife will be happy to hear this.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah, no doubt. It's not like they quit making that model Teryx... Either must not be popular enough or too many issues?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How soon, I’ve been very happy with everything super ATV I’ve ever purchased and it’s performed flawlessly, if I gotta wait a little bit that’s not a big deal just wanna know, I’d upgrade to a better axle if that would be quicker. Not sure if you are who I talked to the other day on the phone, I thought they said it’s been discontinued

·
Vendor
835 Posts
How soon, I’ve been very happy with everything super ATV I’ve ever purchased and it’s performed flawlessly, if I gotta wait a little bit that’s not a big deal just wanna know, I’d upgrade to a better axle if that would be quicker. Not sure if you are who I talked to the other day on the phone, I thought they said it’s been discontinued
Wasn't me you talked to, but glad you called in anyway. We have a good crew upstairs.

They were discontinued without me knowing about it. It went by the numbers and not by what it was. Its a good axle, and we don't have to sell many or have many warranties, so it got cut purely by the number sold. Then I found out....I'm getting it reinstated, or at least getting a bunch of a replacement parts to have just in case. Don't worry man. I'm going to have these ready soon, or at least replacement CVs for them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wasn't me you talked to, but glad you called in anyway. We have a good crew upstairs.

They were discontinued without me knowing about it. It went by the numbers and not by what it was. Its a good axle, and we don't have to sell many or have many warranties, so it got cut purely by the number sold. Then I found out....I'm getting it reinstated, or at least getting a bunch of a replacement parts to have just in case. Don't worry man. I'm going to have these ready soon, or at least replacement CVs for them.
Will the whole long-travel kit be available or has it been discontinued? Thanks

·
Vendor
835 Posts
Will the whole long-travel kit be available or has it been discontinued? Thanks
Its kind of up in the air right now. We're trying to keep up and catch up after the whole Covid shutdown and buying spree, and that kit is toward the bottom of the list because it wasn't a huge seller. Its awesome, but just didn't catch on until recently. I'm hoping we do another run on it, but I can't say for sure right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Turner cycles makes custom length axles. And if you just need to replace the CV joint, HCR is selling RCV CV’s.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Gorilla makes custom axles as well. You can get complete axles or just axle shafts.

How did you break the SATV axle? I put the same kit on mine back in February, and I think I got one of the last ones. I have already researched replacement axles, but just hope they don't discontinue the uniballs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its kind of up in the air right now. We're trying to keep up and catch up after the whole Covid shutdown and buying spree, and that kit is toward the bottom of the list because it wasn't a huge seller. Its awesome, but just didn't catch on until recently. I'm hoping we do another run on it, but I can't say for sure right now.
I hope it’s brought back. Been eyeing getting one of them and thought it would be my winter project this year...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts