Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my 2012 Teryx 4 seater. I have a first gen Catvos 3 inch lift kit with the high clearance a-arms. The first gen kits are considered by most to be the better quality kits. They were put on the bike when it was new and have less than 300 miles on them. They are currently off the bike and I am having them powdercoated black next week to freshen them up. If the buyer would like, I can have them powdercoated any other color of choice for an additional $100 but must have a deposit first. You will need to re-use your stock ball joints and bushings. These kits list for $1,800 new. Get this one for $950.

I don't have any pics at the moment but they look brand new. No major dents or cracks.

I also have some black STI 14" wheels and 27" Motoclaw tires that are in great shape.

Call or text me at 901 two seven zero 7149.

Located in Arlington, TN 38002

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will entertain respectable offers. I can also ship but of course buyer will be responsible for the cost.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am parting out my 2012 Teryx 4 seater. I have a first gen Catvos 3 inch lift kit with the high clearance a-arms. The first gen kits are considered by most to be the better quality kits. They were put on the bike when it was new and have less than 300 miles on them. They are currently off the bike and I am having them powdercoated black next week to freshen them up. If the buyer would like, I can have them powdercoated any other color of choice for an additional $100 but must have a deposit first. You will need to re-use your stock ball joints and bushings. These kits list for $1,800 new. Get this one for $950.

I don't have any pics at the moment but they look brand new. No major dents or cracks.

I also have some black STI 14" wheels and 27" Motoclaw tires that are in great shape.

Call or text me at 901 two seven zero 7149.

Located in Arlington, TN 38002
Pics of lift installed on your Teryx? Does CATVOS use steering stops like SuperATV arms do?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No on the stops. At the time no one was making them. Never had a problem though. Not too sure about how to upload pics. If it doesn't work out I can text them.

Update: It won't let me post pics bc my post count is not high enough. I can text or email them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arms have been sandblasted and going to powdercoater this weekend. I inspected all of them and there are no cracks or damage. Last chance to have a color of your choice before they get coated in black.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The new one extends the wheelbase a few inches to the front and rear. Puts a little more strain on the axles. I'm selling bc I changed the setup back to stock since I can't ride much now.

·
Registered
643 Posts
You still have these arched/offset A-arms? Will they fit a 2012 T2?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts