Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is It Necessary To Rejet With A Dynatek Cdi?

Thanks, Chase

·
Registered
813 Posts
Then install a Jet kit and get there ALOT quicker..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does anyone else recommend a jet kit for sea level and cdi box? Tell me more about each mod and how you feel it has made an improvement. (tip, Airbox jet etc)

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
A jet kit will help it run stronger It just depends on everything else you will be doing some people are saying not to mod the airbox ect...But if your just looking for a little more power yes a jet kit will get you there alittle faster...Im wanting to get there faster then everybody else so im working on a whole Power Package right now I can stay right next to a polaris rzr to 60mph then I smile and drive right by the rzr....so yes jets will help, and billet tip or no tip on the pipe will help clutch mods will help the top end clutch weights spring ect for the bottom end. but just like the rhino its going to be a package of products that works togeather to do the job....stay tuned
Video of www.utvcrap.com teryx mods 67MPH fastest teryx Rhino Eater RZR killer - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
171 Posts
Grizz,

A Dynojet kit for the Teryx works pretty good if you don't mod anything as far as the air box goes. If you want to open the air box up more, you need to add bigger jets and you need to get even weaker diaphragm springs than what comes in the standard carb kit from Dynojet.

What we did was make a carb kit with two tpi valves to let more air in the air box, which allows more fuel and the right springs to make it all work right. The result is much better throttle response and a overall increase in performance but most coming in at from 15 to 25 mph.

I have not done the install video yet but we have started selling the whole system for $145 shipping included. We have not even put it on the site yet. As a matter of fact we are out of stock but have more parts coming to make the kits up.

Todd
Hunterworks

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Or you can do the hunterworks kit I here it works well if your just looking to go a little faster but if you wana go real fast and have more bottom and top end and get there before the guys with the hunter works kit stay tuned and all this without getting in the motor at all, no pistons cams ect.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Cant wait to see what you have comming up,yours flies on top end.. :bigpop:

Or you can do the hunterworks kit I here it works well if your just looking to go a little faster but if you wana go real fast and have more bottom and top end and get there before the guys with the hunter works kit stay tuned and all this without getting in the motor at all, no pistons cams ect.

·
Registered
87 Posts
:yahoo:I just watched the 67 MPH video. I can't believe it. How much does all that stuff cost to get to that speed? I'd love to kinda keep up with my son's banshee.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Yep I did yesterday gps says 63 mph

its not going to be that had for the 67 on the speedo clutch machining, Jetting, Airfilter set up, Billet exaust tip, Dynatek Ignition box, but it wont wrk if you dont buy it from us lol
Im still working on it all then ill do package pricing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts