Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's my 840 with the funco lt kit. i said i would never long travel my sxs but when i saw the funco kit was a +4 i figured another 8" in width wasn't too bad. this is a very nice kit everything is included and it went together great, everything fit perfect! i'll try to get some video up later in the week.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Nice...... that thing looks sweet!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Chase......your teryx makes me wanna sell my rhino! But I wouldnt have the cash to do the 840 kit, clutch mods, cant fab my own cage, and couldnt afford the long travel, so I am kinda screwed if I want soemthing like that!!

I wish we were closer......I would like to see how my rhino would do against that Teryx. It should wax me I would think.....but it would be nice to see how I would do!

OH.....just curious, what kinda ground clearance do you have with this setup???

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chase......your teryx makes me wanna sell my rhino! But I wouldnt have the cash to do the 840 kit, clutch mods, cant fab my own cage, and couldnt afford the long travel, so I am kinda screwed if I want soemthing like that!!

I wish we were closer......I would like to see how my rhino would do against that Teryx. It should wax me I would think.....but it would be nice to see how I would do!

OH.....just curious, what kinda ground clearance do you have with this setup???
thanks for the compliment, i'll be honest my teryx makes me want to sell my sandcar and its loaded, 402ci ls2, fortin wide gear, race radios, gps, its got everything. the teryx makes the dunes a little challenging again, but it still has the power to go almost anywhere. i think with the long travel kit on it now its going to be hard to get me back in my sandcar!
haven't measured the ground clearance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks for the compliment, i'll be honest my teryx makes me want to sell my sandcar and its loaded, 402ci ls2, fortin wide gear, race radios, gps, its got everything. the teryx makes the dunes a little challenging again, but it still has the power to go almost anywhere. i think with the long travel kit on it now its going to be hard to get me back in my sandcar!
haven't measured the ground clearance.
Funny you mentioned that about making the dunes challenging again. Several of my friends have the old 185 and 110 3 wheelers.. Now go take a ride on them and you discover challenging!

Even I am enamored with My Teryx and I have a badass custom built 700R Honda :) The Teryx is fun in a whole new way!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got a chance to hammer on the suspension pretty good today. i took it over to a 30 acre piece of land i own that is mostly rolling field and is fairly rough. funco nailed the shock valving i don't think it could get any better. the ride quality is unreal, very smooth over some very rough ground. you know that sick feeling you get when you dump nearly 4 grand on something you are not sure you will like, i don't have that feeling anymore. this is an excellent kit for the money i would recommend it to anyone! still going to try to get some video up later in the week.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
here's my 840 with the funco lt kit. i said i would never long travel my sxs but when i saw the funco kit was a +4 i figured another 8" in width wasn't too bad. this is a very nice kit everything is included and it went together great, everything fit perfect! i'll try to get some video up later in the week.
That thing looks great!! I see Grant got the missing pieces to you quickly. I am glad you are happy with everything. Nice cage and seats too!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That thing looks great!! I see Grant got the missing pieces to you quickly. I am glad you are happy with everything. Nice cage and seats too!
Grant had them to me the next morning, awesome customer service, thanks! i knew i could not go wrong with funco stuff!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long travel by funco

Chase, just wondering if you got any kind of a deal on your kit. Do they offer any type of warranty. Above all how does there stuff perform for you. I know that that company made sand cars, for years. But i didn't know they where into utv suspension.They must have started not to long ago?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts