Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2021 Teryx4 LE about a month ago and went to plug my phone into the cigarette lighter today and got no charge. Any thoughts on what would be causing this on a brand new machine?

·
Jan & Jun 2021 TOTM Winner
514 Posts
Check the fuse in the little fuse box under the hood. I blew my fuse running an air compressor. If the fuse is fine make sure the wires are plugged into the back of the lighter socket. The socket only has power when the key is on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Andy. All fuses look fine and the wires are plugged into the back of the socket. Neither the front nor back cigarette lighters are working. I confirmed that the power adapter (to USB) is working by using it in my car. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2019 Teryx4 LE. 30 in Terache Aztex
21 Posts
Assuming they are possibly the same circuit, my 2019 has another lighter plug behind the console, for the rear passengers. Try that one to see if it works. Just thinking the 12vdc supply wire may have never been terminated if neither work.
Edit, I just saw your post about neither working. I didn’t read far enough lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone try and use a cigarette lighter in one?
I wouldn’t mind having one could come in handy lighting doobies or getting that fire going

1 - 7 of 7 Posts