Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Teryx 4 800. I am hearing alot of noises coming from underneath my machine. Are these normal sounds?

·
Registered
10 Posts
They sure are. Engine braking plays a huge role in this. You’ll get used to feathering the throttle as you drive because as soon as you abruptly let off there’s clanks and noises!! Drive er! She may make some noise but it’s a bulletproof drivetrain under there. Mines a 2018 and at first I didn’t know if the noises were normal but they are bud!

·
Registered
27 Posts
2020 Teryx 4 800. I am hearing alot of noises coming from underneath my machine. Are these normal sounds?

I have a 2019 and it’s the same way the other guy is absolutely correct you just learn the machine and feather the throttle and enjoy it they really are bullet proof

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 T2 and have the same complaint. I just picked mine up from the shop, having it looked at under warranty. I experienced the worse noise when going downhill on a very rough path in low gear and 4wd. It was noisy enough that it scared me into not riding it until it was looked at!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts