Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mostly stock 2014 800 LE two seater (both cats removed), UNI air filter and am looking for a clutch that has better low end grab. I mostly trail ride with few inclines 15-20 degrees, and rarely go above 30MPH. Most of my riding is mountainous (Rockies) so my elevation can be between 6k-8k feet. In low my machine does exactly what I want it to (but too slow), and in high it seems as if I have to keep my RPM's a bit higher for the same pull. So in short I don't know if I even need a clutch for this as my riding style is quite a bit slower just not in low.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi there... I have a 2017 Teryx 4 with 31" Terra Masters. Just installed the Vforce John Clutch kit as I was worried about low end "grunt" with the larger tires and heavier 14" beadlock rims. From start to finish full install was like 3 hours or so. Haven't has it out yet to check but from everyone I hear the kit makes a big difference in lower end grunt. Google VForce John and his site will come up. Call him and tall him what you want. He will recommend the kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts