Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So i replaced the voltage stator on my 2016 Kawi Teryx LE b/c the battery was not recharging and causing the battery to die. And I replaced the two spark plugs while i have the sxs apart. I reassembled everything and now the sxs won't start. I ran the code test and it states no spark. Any ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention the new voltage stator is an aftermarket product and the crank position sensor wire connector did not fit to the OEM wire harness.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I forgot to mention the new voltage stator is an aftermarket product and the crank position sensor wire connector did not fit to the OEM wire harness.
You might have answered your own question. If it started and ran fine before you did the work and now it doesn't, especially when it appears connected to something unusual you had to do, and now doesn't run that is most likely the issue. Assuming you tried to splice the wiring together? I would be concerned it was actually the correct part if it wasn't a directly plug and play, or that it was properly spliced, or correct signal, etc....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might have answered your own question. If it started and ran fine before you did the work and now it doesn't, especially when it appears connected to something unusual you had to do, and now doesn't run that is most likely the issue. Assuming you tried to splice the wiring together? I would be concerned it was actually the correct part if it wasn't a directly plug and play, or that it was properly spliced, or correct signal, etc....
Their was no spark. I change the new voltage sensor in with the new voltage stator and the engine fired right up. Now i have an annoying anti freeze leak coming from the bypass on the impellor... ugh!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts