Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video my friend put together of our trip last weekend to Sand Hallow State Park in Southern Utah. It was a blast! My teryx is the only one in the video (red). There isnt a ton of footage of me but the whole video is good! One of my favorite places to ride!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It performed very well. We didn't do much racing so its hard to compare pure acceleration. There was a very long uphill sand trail to get to the sand dunes. I could pretty much pass any of the stock machines up that, but it wasnt like I was flying past them. My friends green rzr had heavy 28" tires slowing him down so I could actually catch him on the flats and I think we were about even on the uphills but we never raced. I also own a rzr but didnt take it down. In the sand the teryx and the rzr feel very similar in power. The teryx performs very well in the sand. It jumps much better than the rhino's in my opinion. The two long travel rhinos were modded but im not sure what they had done. I think they might have been able to pull me a little up the long hill, but again we never raced so its tought to say. I did air out the teryx quite a bit and it feels like it has a lot more travel than it does, and it handles bumps, whoops and turns great for a stock machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts