Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man that looks fun!! Looks like to me that the teryx is kickin' some azz!

·
Registered
76 Posts
McGill,
Thanks for posting the vids, I watched round 7 and 8 is loading now. I know how hard it can be to get video up, and am stoked that your on top of it.
Thanks again for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Another great video. I sure would be fun to race CORR.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Exellent video, I will say the kawis are not there yet on power. without the mandatory yellow Todd was walking away from them. looks like the fst/bronco
kawi was edging out the funco car on power. anyone hear what happened to
Dans car?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I wasn't there and only watched the video. (Couple of times so far. BTW They are so cool. Showing the racers behind him showed a great perspective from one of the leaders). So some one there may correct my comments below as I may have saw it out of perspective.

Exellent video, I will say the kawis are not there yet on power. without the mandatory yellow Todd was walking away from them. looks like the fst/bronco kawi was edging out the funco car on power. anyone hear what happened to
Dans car?
I thought the Teryx had better power and it was more likely do to tweaking the set up. The FST/Bronco Teryx shot around the Yellow Banana right at the start with no problems (not sure if thats more power or holeshot timing/on the throttle better) and I saw the Funco seemed to deak around lots and have great acceleration in comparison, but the HRT was smother/consistent with what seemed to be very good driving. If it wasn't for the mandatory yellow and the others catching up the HRT Rhino may have won the whole thing.

I heard the Bronco/FST had carb issues and they should be fixed by the next race. I think they seem a bit faster too but the others have good power too. In the end Funco won and Cudos for thier team. Edit Funo Team won. Typing to fast sorry.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Exellent video, I will say the kawis are not there yet on power. without the mandatory yellow Todd was walking away from them. looks like the fst/bronco
kawi was edging out the funco car on power. anyone hear what happened to
Dans car?
A carb came loose at the half way point. IT is quick.

Rog

·
Registered
76 Posts
I wasn't there and only watched the video. (Couple of times so far. BTW They are so cool. Showing the racers behind him showed a great perspective from one of the leaders). So some one there may correct my comments below as I may have saw it out of perspective.

I thought the Teryx had better power and it was more likely do to tweaking the set up. The FST/Bronco Teryx shot around the Yellow Banana right at the start with no problems (not sure if thats more power or holeshot timing/on the throttle better) and I saw the Funco seemed to deak around lots and have great acceleration in comparison, but the HRT was smother/consistent with what seemed to be very good driving. If it wasn't for the mandatory yellow and the others catching up the HRT Rhino may have won the whole thing.

I heard the Bronco/FST had carb issues and they should be fixed by the next race. I think they seem a bit faster too but the others have good power too. In the end Fundy won and Cudos for thier team.
Don't you mean FUNCO with Muzzy's won? Fundy motor was fast but had the carb come off...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Don't you mean FUNCO with Muzzy's won? Fundy motor was fast but had the carb come off...
Yes I meant the Green and White Funco Motorsports Teryx with the back to back wins. Great start for them.

Sorry about the typo.:doh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts