Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I received my DASA Gauge Pod, Tachometer, Water Temp and Volt meter.

The Purchase:

Initially I had mixed feelings about spending the money on the pod and gauges. Many of you probably have had the same feeling. The more I read from those who made the purchase prior to me and saw the psoitive responses I felt more comfortable. Being as anal as I am and a very symetrical person I just knew if I had mounted the gauges in the dash I'd hate the outcome. So I pulled the trigger and called Steve.

Steve is probably the easiest person to get a hold of, no matter the day he was responsive to either a phone call or text message and always answered my questions quickly.

I laundered money away from my wife in two payments to Steve through PayPal another fast and easy and secure way to conduct business.

within two days Payment was completed.

Shipping:

Steve packaged all the products in one box everything was complete and nothing damaged upon arrival via UPS which was timely from the date of purchase.

Product:
The Gauges are Black Rhino
The Pod is Custom made by DASA and has a carbon high gloss finish.

Fit and Finish:

The Pod settled right in to the dash utilizing two stock screws in the plastic and two additional plastic rivets which secure the side of the pod to the steering column. Everything fits perfect and appears to be constructed very well.

Conclusion:

This is a part that is very high quality, with more than one purpose, it not only houses your gauges but also adds a sense of style and a custom look. I think this product is well worth the money I spent on it and I am extremely happy with my purchase from start to finish. I have no complaints and highly recommend the product and Steve at DASA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Nice, most Deffinately an outstanding product. And a worthwhile investment.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Number One _____ Dont be so ANAL Man !!!

Number Two______ Way to launder money man!!!

Three way to go, looks very nice Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Man you guys with the fuelatv fuelutv......keep confusing me.... I am gonna make a screen name fuelouttamyass...........sorry had to do it.

Reactions: aaronjuarez

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Email Steve

·
Work blows, I wanna ride !!
708 Posts
I'm so close to pulling the trigger, my only concern is, whats the reason for the tach??

Sure it looks sweet, but it's a pricey gauge & I'm not sure what i would need it for.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well I'm sure the RPM's in the motor are controlled from over revving by the computer, but that used to be the reason for them, so you could know your RPM before shifting and whatnot and to keep from blowing the motor. I think the tach now is just there for reference. I've got a tach in my Silverado, but I only use it to try to save fuel on the highway... It's up to you, but probably not necessary unless you have an 840 kit or something.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
You use the tach to tune your motor and clutch. You want to make sure you are getting the most power down through the wheels, and having a clutch tuned properly is the only way to do that.

Reactions: JKK-Teryx

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
You use the tach to tune your motor and clutch. You want to make sure you are getting the most power down through the wheels, and having a clutch tuned properly is the only way to do that.
EXACTLY .... that will tell you if you need to go lighter on the weights or heavier ... plus when i lost RPM i knew my belt was loose and needed adjustment....... and the POD LOOKS OHHHH SOOO BAD ASS

·
Registered
92 Posts
Twist- Do you know if they make this pod for a '14 T4? It looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Twist- Do you know if they make this pod for a '14 T4? It looks great!
They never made the same pod to fit the T4. I'm not sure if anyone has tried to modify a T2 pod to fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.