Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 is winding down, and it’s time to enter the Teryx of the Month contest for December 2020!

We are looking for the best video or photo that features your Kawasaki Teryx.

We welcome everyone, including staff and vendors, to participate.

Contest Rules:
  • The "Video" or "Photo" must be submitted to this thread
  • Only ONE "Video" or "Photo" will be allowed, so make it your best. If you enter more than one, I'll pick the first one you submitted.
  • You must be the owner of the Teryx
  • If you'd like, include a description of your Teryx with a list of all modifications.
  • As always, photos are still welcome, but well edited videos are encouraged.
Voting will begin on or about the 1st day of the month, and run for 10 days. Once the voting ends, we will publish the winning "Video" or "Photo" on the front page and the winner will also receive:

Current Prize:

Custom TOTM Winner Title and a gift card.

God Bless!

·
Registered
116 Posts
We we're supposed to go to Windrock in TN for a week but that trip fell through. We opted for a couple days at St. Joe State Park in MO instead. The leaves on the trees were beautiful all over the park but this spot just seemed to be picture perfect.
IMG_20201027_133530008.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
My family visited Red River Motorcycle Trails in North Texas yesterday. This is one of the cliffs that overlook the Red River.

2016 Teryx4 LE
4500lb KFI Winch
2" Brute Performance Lift
1.5" HiLifter Wheel Spacers
FactoryUTV A-ARM Guards
Probox Audio Roof w/ SiriusXM stereo, 400 watt Amp, light bars front and back
Chupacabra Off-road Mirrors

·
Registered
51 Posts
First snow ride of the season. Decided to head to the top of the mountain. It was a little difficult getting up there this time with my Rock-a-billy tires. They are great for the rest of the seasons, but I could tell these would be trouble in snow/mud. I just put on my new winter tires, decided to try Maxxis Carnivores since I ride alone a lot in the winter. Can't wait to get another snow storm to test them out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts